Patrick Martin is a Developer Advocate on Firebase with a focus on the needs of game developers. He has over a decade of experience shipping phone and tablet games and robotic toys and now spends his time helping game developers build connected dynamic games.
Cloud Firestore for Games is now in Beta! https://firebase.googleblog.com/2021/02/cloud-firestore-for-games-is-now-in-beta.html
Additional Topic Links:
- What is Unity?
- What games or other apps are written in C++?
- What is Cloud Firestore?
- Wasn’t Cloud Firestore already available for Unity and C++?
- What kind of games can be created using Firebase?
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- Loop Hero (game) - https://loophero.com/
- Flutter 2 - https://developers.googleblog.com/2021/03/announcing-flutter-2.html