- When did you first decide to create your own Learning Platform?
- Was there a reason behind starting Level Up Tutorials?
- Did you ever consider just using something like Udemy?
- You have been through several iterations of hosting, code base…
- For someone getting started right now (like us), what would you suggest we consider?
- You just moved off of Meteor, what caused the move?
- Why do you use CRA over something like Next.js?
- How did you build your audience?
- Was it a specific tutorial that helped you really get started?
- Where do you get ideas for your courses?
- Do you look for popular tech to create your content or just do what is exciting for you?
- Would you say that it is more important to get a single course “perfect”, or to focus on having a large variety of courses available?
- You release your courses on a monthly basis, what happens if you had just a little bit more that you want to add to that Course?
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.