Sam is the Cofounder & Chief Strategy Officer at Gatsby.
- So how was GatsbyConf?
- What makes up a Content Mesh?
- How does this differ from WordPress?
- Why are monolithic CMS applications are being replaced by modular, specialized content systems?
- How does Gatsby fit into this Landscape
- Does the content mesh allow content creators/ developers better flows of work?
- You personally have been talking a lot about performance recently — why is that?
- What's next for Gatsby?
Additional Topic Links
https://www.reddit.com/r/gatsbyjs/comments/lyku8t/everything_you_need_to_know_from_gatsbyconf_2021/ - GatsbyConf 2021 Recap in less than 10 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4RfrJiIzBE - The Anatomy of a Performance Audit
https://www.gatsbyjs.com/blog/what-professional-gatsby-users-want/ - What Professional Gatsby Users Want
https://almanac.httparchive.org/en/2020/jamstack - HTTP Archive Jamstack
https://brittanychiang.com/ - Sam's favorite Plugin Designer
https://gofisherman.com/ - Gatsby created site for restaurants
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- How the Internet Happened: From Netscape to the iPhone