Prince is a full-stack developer based in NYC. He currently works as a software engineer at Newsela, an online education platform, and previously worked at Flatiron School. May also be known for his love of corgis <3
- You started out by teaching others to code at an in person bootcamp. What would you say is the biggest reason or benefit of attending a bootcamp and what was that experience teaching like?
- You have been streaming on Twitch for awhile now, how are you like live coding?
- What is the difference for you between online learning and in person and why did you make the switch? (Educational Technology)
- You have been doing a lot in Rust lately, what drew you towards that language?
- Toast is a newer framework to the Jamstack space that is written in Rust. What benefits does Rust provide?
- Why do you think Rust is becoming so popular recently?
- What language did you start with?
- Teaching others to code requires a different skillset from just teaching yourself. Would you agree with that statement?
- How has that impacted you?
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- The Bootcampers Guide to Web Accessibility by Lindsey Kopacz (https://a11y-with-lindsey.ck.page/products/pre-order-the-bootcampers-guide-to-web)
- Accessible Cross-Browser CSS Form Styling by Stephanie Eckles (https://egghead.io/courses/accessible-cross-browser-css-form-styling-7297)
- CSS For JS - Course by Josh Comeau (https://css-for-js.dev)