Teaching Others to Code Lessons Learned
- You started out by teaching others to code at an in person bootcamp. What would you say is the biggest reason or benefit of attending a bootcamp and what was that experience teaching like?
- You have been streaming on Twitch for awhile now, how are you like live coding?
- What is the difference for you between online learning and in person and why did you make the switch? (Educational Technology)
- You have been doing a lot in Rust lately, what drew you towards that language?
- Toast is a newer framework to the Jamstack space that is written in Rust. What benefits does Rust provide?
- Why do you think Rust is becoming so popular recently?
- What language did you start with?
- Teaching others to code requires a different skillset from just teaching yourself. Would you agree with that statement?
- How has that impacted you?