Pedro Duarte is a DX Engineer at Modulz. He is a frontend developer with over 10 years experience with a focus on UI, design systems, developer experience and under engineering.
Modulz is a visual code editor for designing and building digital products—without writing code.
- What is CSS in JS?
- Why use CSS in JS?
- Why did Modulz create Stitches?
- What's special about Stitches?
- Is Stitches similar to styled components?
- How does it differ from libraries like Emotion and Chakra?
- Stitches docs: https://stitches.dev
- Stitches repo: https://github.com/modulz/stitches
- Stitches twitter: https://twitter.com/stitchesjs
- The Future of the Front-End: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw28VgyKGkw&t=3585s
- Radix UI: https://radix-ui.com/primitives/docs/overview/introduction
- NPM Comparison of libraries: https://www.npmtrends.com/@chakra-ui/core-vs-@emotion/core-vs-styled-components-vs-@stitches/react
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- Two Distant Strangers, on Netflix https://www.netflix.com/title/81447229