Lead frontend developer at Adobe, content creator on Twitch and YT, new co-host of the WebDev Weekly podcast, and a side project connoisseur.
- How did you get your start in Web Development?
- Did building side projects help you get your job at Adobe?
- What did you learn most from building side projects?
- Which side project did you learn the most from?
- Can you talk a little about your Muphy app and how you built it?
- You also maintain a npm-package called hue-sdk, what does that involve?
- So, with all these side projects and a full time job, why did you want to start the Web Dev Weekly Podcast?
- How has social media helped you along the way?
- Aside: using GitHub Actions. How do you use GitHub actions to improve your workflow?
https://bradgarropy.com https://twitter.com/bradgarropy https://twitch.tv/bradgarropy https://github.com/bradgarropy https://webdevweekly.captivate.fm https://youtube.com/bradgarropy https://bradgarropy.com/discord
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
TC Helicon GoXLR
https://una.im/css-color-theming/ - HSL color theming with CSS variables.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80154285 - Startup starring Adam Brody, not so much Silicon Valley, more drama and based on more of the business side than on the coding side.
Nice Green Screen - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KYSTPYL/ref=redirmobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&aaxitk=8a5ec57a57c6ef74f3f8098ecbed6daa&hsa_cr_id=4152130130301&pd_rd_plhdr=t&pd_rd_r=e59daebb-ea45-470a-b43a-af8151b949c9&pd_rd_w=HKx0T&pd_rd_wg=2Yjzs&ref=sbx_be_s_sparkle_mcd_asin_0_title
The Nevers - https://www.hbomax.com/grw-nev