Reviewing Next.js 11 features with Tim Neutkens
- How did you get started on Next.js?
- Have you always been a fan of React?
- What is it like being the lead maintainer on Next.js?
- How do you handle those angry PR responses?
- How do you decide what PR’s will go into a release?
- Next.js Included a lot of changes (326 commits) https://github.com/vercel/next.js/releases/tag/v11.0.0 1. How do you test these?
- What are your biggest takeaways from Next 11?
- Mine are collaborative preview, conformance, Image, and Script https://codingcat.dev/post/nextjs-11-features
- Is it difficult to upgrade from 10 to 11?
- With Next.js Conf Special Edition happening in June, should we expect to see Next.js 12 or will we just have a Minor version announced at Next.js Conf in October?
- Things coming up to expect
- SWC -
- On Demand revalidation
- Next.js Live - https://nextjs.org/live