- GitHub - https://github.com/timneutkens
- Web - https://timn.tech/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/timneutkens
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-neutkens-5a6733168/
Tim Neutkens is lead at Vercel and co-author of Next.js, MDX, Micro and ncc.
- How did you get started on Next.js**?**
- Have you always been a fan of React?
- What is it like being the lead maintainer on Next.js?
- How do you handle those angry PR responses?
- How do you decide what PR's will go into a release?
- Next.js Included a lot of changes (326 commits)
- How do you test these?
- What are your biggest takeaways from Next 11?
- Mine are collaborative preview, conformance, Image, and Script https://codingcat.dev/post/nextjs-11-features
- Is it difficult to upgrade from 10 to 11?
- With Next.js Conf Special Edition happening in June, should we expect to see Next.js 12 or will we just have a Minor version announced at Next.js Conf in October?
- Things coming up to expect
- SWC -
- On Demand revalidation
- Next.js Live - https://nextjs.org/live
- Next.js - https://github.com/vercel/next.js
- MDX - https://github.com/mdx-js/mdx
- Micro - https://github.com/vercel/micro
- ncc - https://github.com/vercel/ncc
- Tim Neutkens @ Vercel - https://vercel.com/about/timneutkens
- Chrome Introducing Aurora - https://web.dev/introducing-aurora/
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.