Have you already discovered Storyblok? They have an official Svelte SDK! 74,000 + developers & marketers use it to deliver powerful content experiences on any frontend: Websites, eCommerce, mobile apps, AR/VR, or voice content!
- Can you tell us more about yourself?
- How did you get involved with Ionic?
- What is the difference between Ionic now and before?
- How did you use Stencil to build out some of the components?
- Is there an advantage to using web components over framework components?
- Is this considered a design system?
- Web vs Mobile - Capacitorjs.com
- What is new in Ionic 6?
Setting up an Ionic Project
Installing the CLI
npm i -g @ionic/cli
To crate your application you can run the below command.
Choose option no if you would like to remain in the console.
You can choose any project type but Mike covered how to start with a blank project. This will automatically enable capacitor and install all of the correct packages.
Warning this will run a long time when installing dependencies
At the very end you should see this message