Empower your entire team to visually create and optimize high-speed experiences on your sites and apps. Provide whole-team autonomy with a platform that is developer approved.
Getting GraphiQL with WordPress
- Tell us a little bit about your background.
- How did you get involved in GraphQl with WordPress?
- Will GraphQL ever get put into the WordPress core?
- What is the easiest way to setup WordPress and WPGraphQL for a greenfield project?
- WPGraphQL demo.
- GraphQL Fragments - https://www.apollographql.com/docs/react/data/fragments/
- Pagination - https://graphql.org/learn/pagination/
- Forward and Backward Pagination with WPGraphQL - https://www.wpgraphql.com/2020/03/26/forward-and-backward-pagination-with-wpgraphql/
- Atlas Content Model Demo
- WPGraphQL GitHub - https://github.com/wp-graphql/wp-graphql
- WPGraphQL Wordpress Plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-graphql/
- Wordpress to Jamstack - https://codingcat.dev/podcast/1-11-moving-from-wordpress-to-jamstack