Tim is the Principal Developer Advocate at Uniform. Tim was previously the Director of Web Development at Valtech a global digital agency focused on business transformation.
- How did you make the decision to move from a very top level director position into a Developer Advocate role?
- What does a Developer Advocate do day to day?
- How has COVID impacted DevlRel
- How would you describe a DevRel Team?
- Developer Evangelist
- Developer Advocate
- Developer Experience
- Developer Marketing
- How do you build up a DevRel Team, what are the KPI's that would say it is actually working?
Links Discussed in Podcast
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- Option 1: Moved back to Mac by getting an M1. Impressed with M1.
- Option 2: about the book No rules rules culture about Netflix. https://www.amazon.com/No-Rules-Netflix-Culture-Reinvention/dp/1984877860https://developer-advocacy.com/
- https://developermode.com/services/ - Earning Developer Love https://www.keyvalues.com/blog/what-exactly-do-developer-advocates-do - What exactly do developer advocates do?