James Q Quick
James is a developer, speaker, and teacher with a passion for Web Development. He is a Developer Advocate at Auth0 and has over 7 years of experience in Advocacy and Software Development. In his spare time, he runs a YouTube channel, plays co-ed soccer with his wife, spends time with his dogs, and can solve a Rubik's cube in under a minute.
- What is Auth0?
- How does it fit in the Jamstack?
- Is it too expensive if you scale?
- Auth0 is 7K active users and unlimited logins.
- The latest Auth0 NodeJS SDK was just released, do you see this as a game changer?
- How do you integrate this with with something like Firebase, Fauna, AWS AppSync?
- What is the difference between AuthN and AuthZ and what does Auth0 handle?
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
- https://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-1TB-Extreme-Portable-SDSSDE61-1T00-G25/dp/B08GTYFC37/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=sandisk+portable+ssd&qid=1619632971&sr=8-3 - SanDisk 1TB Extreme Portable SSD