Developer, keyboard builder, backpacker and climber.
Full Stack Developer working on video call/conference technology, Rendering obsessed and working on an agnostic Entity Component System framework
I do stuff, mostly software. I work for Rows and I love to use math and logic to build visual stuff, like Games and User Interfaces.
- What is Flutter?
- Why do you need a game engine to build games?
- How did you become involved in developing Flame?
- Are you building with Flutter or just Dart?
- Is it possible to compare Flame Engine to something like Unity?
- I am a huge Firebase fan, is that a good solution for a backend to the Flame game?
- Can you create multi-player games with Flame?
- Does Flame use ECS (Entity Component System), and for those who don't know, what is ECS?
- Is there any physics engine inside Flame, or one that can be used with Flame?
- Where do you turn if you need help with a Flame project?
- Flame Engine - https://flame-engine.org/
- Flame Tutorials - https://github.com/flame-engine/flame/tree/main/tutorials
- Examples - https://examples.flame-engine.org
- Discord - https://discord.com/invite/pxrBmy4
- Sprite Stacking - https://twitter.com/wolfenrain/status/1348698185598951424?s=20
- Firebase backed game - https://github.com/Shadow60539/club_penguin_game
These are fun picks of the week. Maybe something you bought online, a great show you are currently watching, or that last book that you thought was amazing.
Mythic Quest - apple tv https://tv.apple.com/us/show/mythic-quest/umc.cmc.1nfdfd5zlk05fo1bwwetzldy3
Get Started with Svelte and SvelteKit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOD_3iSiwTQ
GitHub Copilot https://copilot.github.com/